Photos By @iam_danismith
Tis’ to sequin! The weather has been wonderful here, in Atlanta. It’s easy to forget we are in December and just a few weeks before Christmas! During this time, we are all scrambling trying to figure out what to wear! I know I have a few holiday events to attend myself, so I totally understand how challenging it can be. You also don’t want to spend a lot on a holiday look. With the expense of buying gifts, food, and decorations, it can be a bit overwhelming! I have a list of items you should always keep in your closet that works perfectly during this time of the year and for any special event! Everything I am wearing today is old! Straight outta my closet. Most of the items I’ve listed, I am sure you already have in your closet. If not, shop the post for some of these must-have holiday styles:
1. A sequin dress – this is all you need for a special event. Just add a pair of standout earrings and metallic heels to create a festive/ party style. The one I am wearing is from NY&C.
2. Sequin Skirt – one of my favorites! Wear to a day party with a cute tee and denim jacket. Dress it up with a blouse or metallic sweater. It’s great for any office party.
3. You can never go wrong with an LBD!
4. Maxi dress – you can always dress up the right maxi.
5. Sequin pants – I own several pairs of sequin pants in a variety of styles. My favorites are the palazzos. The elegance of this particular style makes it easy to create a formal outfit. Add a dinner jacket or organza blouse. You can also rock during the day with a sweatshirt, sweater or blazer for the office.
6. Faux fur scarf/stole – this is always the perfect completion to any holiday look! With so many options and a variety of colors, you could have so much fun creating the perfect festive look!
7. Any cute clutch – some may say a dress bag ?
8. Metallic/Embellished shoes – these days you could rock any pair of shoes you like as long as they sparkle!
I hope my list will help you and have a fashionable holiday!
???? ??? ????